New Beginnings
Hey bloggie.. Whats up? Miss me?

 Its been awhile since im here. I read quite a number of my past post and i have to say WHAT WAS I THINKING?! Embarrassing much? *Shakes head*

 The singlish, the typo, the spelling, the grammatical errors - i can't exactly blame ME coz even today, at this age, I still make such errors. I dont think i'll ever get this right. Hehs..

 Okayy... I know im not much of a writer but surely i could do better than that, right?..

 Anyway, I've removed all my crappy post and planning to start anew, starting with this post (;

 Its been years since i open this blog. Apart from my crappy writing n language, im amazed with what i wrote. Some were seriously random and nonsensical ranting. Several were pretty serious and deep - most of which i don't want to relive. Life can be so unpredictable that things never turn out the way we've planned or hoped for. Theres many good times of coz (: But theres also moments which are bad, sad and disappointing even ):

 As much as i would like to erase all the sad and crappy moments, i don't think i'll mind reliving any of them. Coz to me, embarrassing moments are much more painful to bare. If possible, i would like to eradicate them completely from my memory and also of those who bare witness to it. Really man.. Its the hardest thing to go through and yet, its even harder to forget. Yes, we can all laugh about it but honestly, making a fool of yourself, by accident especially, is a crappy feeling. It affects you psychologically and it stays with you mann... And at the end of the day, people normally remember the funny more than the happy.. tsk tsk tsk

 Sometimes, i wish life was like a blog. Theres always an Edit & Delete button. Always given the option to write Whatever, edit them Whenever and totally Delete them off when you know it should not be read by anyone.

25years of life..
so much have happened..
so much have changed..
so much teachings one could ever gain..
what else have he planned for me I wonder